Monday, February 22, 2010

DD#36: Ready...

Here's Monday again. This Monday doesn't feel like a "monday", full of irritation that I have to work at my job another day. Feeling depressed and angry that I even need a J-O-B. This Monday feels full of hope - the 1st day of the rest of my life, to use an old cliche'. 

I'm excited about a new phase in my life that is taking me closer to supporting my healthy, prosperous life doing what I love. How can anything be better than that? (OK, I can think of some things that are JUST as good like, love, good health, happiness, connecting with others, but this is a life-long dream for me, and feels attainable - for real.) I'm looking forward to sharing this as it unfolds - more will be revealed because this student is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment