Wednesday, February 10, 2010

DD#28: Finding Options

The Universe is creating options for me - always. So much of my life has felt like I didn't have many options - there was one, maybe two to choose from, or worse, none - the "skin of your teeth" version of "just get through it the best you can" scenario where you have no clue that there might be a variety of choices available. We don't know what we don't know.

How do I find out about all of these options? Well, I ask HP for hints, and I have a veritable gold mine of highly creative friends and family rich with options I hadn't thought of in my little cocoon of "I must do it by myself". I've learned how to ask for help and it's amazing how much simpler (and more fun) my life has become. I only have to ask. When I hear myself talking about what's troubling me, it gives me permission to hear another perspective and - Voila! - options! And they're from people I love and trust - how great is that?!?

When we don't know what we don't know, there's always help available to get us through the illusion that we have all the answers and must do everything alone. I'm banishing ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment