Friday, January 15, 2010

Daily Discipline Day #3

Yippee! It's Friday! I love Fridays because it's the day before my weekend begins and I love the freedom that weekends give me - even if I have a TON of things to do, it's not the scheduled time sitting at my desk working. I blogged about this "weekend freedom" in an earlier blog last year and here it is again. One of my intentions for 2010 is to clear out any obstacles in the way of earning my living doing what I love.

This is THE day! This 15th of January is the most powerful day to set our intentions and ask the Universe for what we want - and I'm affirming my intentions with an open heart deeply connected to my Divine Light. I invite you to do the same - find your voice and take the risk of asking for what you want...

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous writing Toni.... away we gooooo!
    Something wonderful is being stirred up.
    Glad to see your writing is back!
    love you!!

    ReplyDelete